At Mainland Aggregates Ltd we take the health and safety of our employees and customers seriously. In light of the recent COVID19 outbreak it has become necessary to restructure the way Mainland Aggregates Ltd operate in order to still be able to make deliveries. Measures taken so far include:
- All office/administration tasks are now handled by 2 people from the same family, both working from their respective homes.
- Operations at our distribution yard are reduced to involve only 2 people who are confined to forklift trucks for the purposes of loading lorries.
- All forklift trucks to be operated by a single driver with no machine sharing. Cabs to be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- All drivers arriving for collection are confined to their cabs with the exception of opening and closing trailer curtains/doors.
- All non-essential maintenance has been suspended with immediate effect.
- All breaks are to be taken separately with no social interaction.
- Contact between employees is now unnecessary and any documents/paperwork are transmitted electronically or via the postal system to avoid any need for social contact.
- The requirement for signed proof of delivery has now been removed and replaced with verbal authorisation conducted at a safe distance.
We hope you will appreciate our efforts so far and we will endeavour to ensure these measures are in force for the foreseeable future to ensure we can still operate in the safest manner possible.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding the above, please contact us on 01234 831108 or email email@example.com